Sunday, December 18, 2011

Final Parent Campaign Week


A proper fist pump is in order for the close of the Parent "Write-A-Check" Campaign. After three weeks of parent commitments, we have collected $1127.00! Hooray to YOU! Thank you for your donations. I also know a few parents who will continue to donate next month and I will post the new amounts as the last few checks come in.
I believe we made just over $500 from the book fair and goodies bags as well. I need to confirm this with Claudia Martinez first. After I confirm this, it looks like our total amount earned is about $1600.00. YEAH!
At our next meeting in January (TBA), we can chat about how to raise the rest of the money needed for the kiddos' amazing 5th grade year. Again, THANK YOU for everything! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment